Take Level I of the program at your convenience. Sign up today for only $50 and complete Level I online with our instructional video followed by the Level I exam.
Registration is free – Enroll today to gain access to the Chaperone Training program and review the course materials for Level I and Level II. Limestone Technologies maintains a national database of chaperones and issues chaperone certificates following successful completion of Level II.
- Customized training based on the specific offender
- Depending on the number of chaperones Level II training is available in an individual or group session format
- Following successful completion of Level II, the treatment provider will contact Limestone Technologies at which time chaperones will be added to the National Certified Chaperone database. They will receive a certificate from their treatment provider and will remain certified for 1 year following completion of the program. Should the chaperone wish to maintain their chaperone certification, they can take a revised course the following year where any new material relevant to sex offender monitoring will be made available.
Goals of the Chaperone Training Program
- Prevent further victimization
- Assist offenders in controlling their inappropriate and/or sexually offending behavior
- Increase awareness of dynamics & scope of sexual abuse
- Provide information and tactics for effective chaperoning of sex offenders
Who is the Chaperone Training Program for?
- Primary caregivers of adolescent sexual abusers and children with sexual behavior problems
- Foster care providers with children who may have sexually acted out in the past
- Non-offending parents/caregivers who might need to chaperone a sexual abuser for a specific event, i.e. church, wedding, funerals, etc.
- Friends, family members, co-workers of a sexual offender who want to assist that person in remaining offense free.